What are Cookies?
- Cookies are text files stored on a user's terminal, etc. (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) to collect internet log data, information on visitor's activities and the like. When accessing this website, information may be automatically collected from users through cookies or other similar technology.
- First-party cookies are cookies established by the website you are browsing. They can only be read from that website. Additionally, the website may utilize outside services to establish their own cookies known as third-party cookies.
Persistent cookies are cookies stored on the computer, and unlike session cookies which are deleted once the browser is closed, they are not automatically deleted.
Why Cookies are Used
- When users visit this website, it utilizes cookies to collect data on visits to and the browsing of the site and other activities to facilitate efficient movement between webpages and to otherwise enhance user-friendliness.
- Cookies do not have a direct negative impact on user terminals, etc.
- Furthermore, users' names, email addresses, and information related to terminals, etc. cannot be identified even when using cookies.
- Additionally, third-party cookies may be utilized to determine access status to various websites.
All users are able to reject the receipt of cookies themselves in the settings in their browser. The browsing of this website will not be significantly impaired through the rejection of cookies.
Cookies Used on this Website
The following cookies are used on our website.
|Name of Cookie||Service Provider||Cookie Classification||Purpose of Use||Duration|
|PHPSESSID||This website||Session cookie||Preserve usage status of this website||Until the browser is closed|
How to Block or Delete Cookies
- Google Chrome（external link）
- Microsoft Internet Explorer（external link）
- Microsoft Edge（external link）
- Mozilla Firefox（external link）
- Apple Safari（external link）
For other web browsers, access the web browser's public webpage.
Note: Blocking cookies may disable all or a portion of the functionality of this website.
Rights of All Users
- The right to obtain confirmation as to whether data collected from cookies is being processed, and if it is, the right to access this data, etc. By exercising these rights, you may obtain a copy of personal data;
- The right to seek rectification if the data collected from cookies is inaccurate;
- The right to seek erasure of data collected from cookies;
- The right to seek restrictions on the processing of the data collected from cookies;
- The right to object to the processing of data collected from cookies;
- The right to raise complaints with the supervisory authority.